1. Are you for or against the elimination of the local property tax?
For – it needs to be changed to a more fair Site Tax
2. Are you for or against repealing the 8th Amendment?
3. Are you for or against the creation of a directly elected mayor for the Dublin area, with greater powers over, housing, transport and revenue raising?
4. Who should be responsible for setting minimum apartment standards, local authorities or the national government?
5. Are you for or against ending religious patronage of all schools?
Against – there should be choice for all
6. Are you for or against the provision of medically supervised injection centres in Dublin?
7. Are you for or against giving asylum seekers the right to work?
Against – need to be processed first and much quicker
8. What, if anything, should be done about Irish Water?
Scrap Irish Water
9. Are you for or against the immediate introduction of a vacant-land levy in Dublin?
For – on zoned land only
10. Are you for or against banning zero-hour employment contracts?
11. Are you for or against ending unvouched expenses for TDs and councillors?
12. Are you for or against bringing in a new system of independent building inspections carried out by government inspectors to ensure that buildings are built to code?
In preparation for 26 February, we asked candidates running in Dublin for their views on a dozen issues. You can read what all the candidates had to say here.