1. Are you for or against the elimination of the local property tax?
Yes, as it does not take into account ability to pay, and it has delivered no extra revenue for local government.
2. Are you for or against repealing the 8th Amendment?
I’m in favour of repealing the 8th Amendment.
3. Are you for or against the creation of a directly elected mayor for the Dublin area, with greater powers over, housing, transport and revenue raising?
I’m in favour of a directly elected mayor for Dublin.
4. Who should be responsible for setting minimum apartment standards: local authorities or the national government?
The local authorities, particularly if there is an elected mayor.
5. Are you for or against ending religious patronage of all schools?
Yes. Religious patronage should be ended, Educate Together and the Gaelscoil movement should be expanded and empowered.
6. Are you for or against the provision of medically supervised injection centres in Dublin?
7. Are you for or against giving asylum seekers the right to work?
In favour of all policies to empower migrants.
8. What, if anything, should be done about Irish Water?
It should be wound up as a company, its frontline employees restored to the local authorities using TUPE legislation, and water charges abolished.
9. Are you for or against the immediate introduction of a vacant-land levy in Dublin?
10. Are you for or against banning zero-hour employment contracts?
Zero hour contracts should be illegal.
11. Are you for or against ending unvouched expenses for TDs and councillors?
12. Are you for or against bringing in a new system of independent building inspections carried out by government inspectors to ensure that buildings are built to code?
In preparation for 26 February, we asked candidates running in Dublin for their views on a dozen issues. You can read what all the candidates had to say here.