1. Are you for or against the elimination of the local property tax?
2. Are you for or against repealing the 8th Amendment?
3. Are you for or against the creation of a directly elected mayor for the Dublin area, with greater powers over, housing, transport and revenue raising?
Sinn Fein are in favour of a directly elected mayor that would have significant powers.
4. Who should be responsible for setting minimum apartment standards, local authorities or the national government?
National government should set the minimum standards.
5. Are you for or against ending religious patronage of all schools?
Sinn Féin believe the pace of divestment of patronage in schools is far too slow and must be speeded up.
6. Are you for or against the provision of medically supervised injection centres in Dublin?
I fully support the provision of the injection centres.
7. Are you for or against giving asylum seekers the right to work?
8. What, if anything, should be done about Irish Water?
Irish water would be abolished under an SF led government.
9. Are you for or against the immediate introduction of a vacant-land levy in Dublin?
10. Are you for or against banning zero-hour employment contracts?
11. Are you for or against ending unvouched expenses for TDs and councillors?
12. Are you for or against bringing in a new system of independent building inspections carried out by government inspectors to ensure that buildings are built to code?
Sinn Féin believe that primary responsibility should rest with the Department of the Environment and local authorities.
In preparation for 26 February, we asked candidates running in Dublin for their views on a dozen issues. You can read what all the candidates had to say here.