1. Are you for or against the elimination of the local property tax?
I am for the abolition of the local property tax.
2. Are you for or against repealing the 8th Amendment?
I am in favour of a repeal of the 8th Amendment.
3. Are you for or against the creation of a directly elected mayor for the Dublin area, with greater powers over, housing, transport and revenue raising?
I am against a directly elected mayor for Dublin, but in favour of greater powers being devolved to the local authorities in terms of housing, transport and the raising of revenue.
4. Who should be responsible for setting minimum apartment standards, local authorities or the national government?
Local authority should be responsible for setting apartment standards.
5. Are you for or against ending religious patronage of all schools?
I am in favour of the ending of religious patronage in schools.
6. Are you for or against the provision of medically supervised injection centres in Dublin?
I support the provision of medically supervised injection centres.
7. Are you for or against giving asylum seekers the right to work?
I am in favour of asylum seekers having the right to work.
8. What, if anything, should be done about Irish Water?
I believe that Irish Water should be abolished along with water charges and a single publicly owned sanitation board created to deal with water services and sewerage.
9. Are you for or against the immediate introduction of a vacant-land levy in Dublin?
I am in favour of a vacant-land levy.
10. Are you for or against banning zero-hour employment contracts?
I am opposed to zero-hour contracts and would favour a ban.
11. Are you for or against ending unvouched expenses for TDs and councillors?
Unvouched expenses have ended for TDs, and I am in favour of that being extended to councillors.
12. Are you for or against bringing in a new system of independent building inspections carried out by government inspectors to ensure that buildings are built to code?
I have long articulated a need for independent building inspection.
In preparation for 26 February, we asked candidates running in Dublin for their views on a dozen issues. You can read what all the candidates had to say here.